donderdag 22 november 2012


My holidays started great! On Friday I had a sleepover with my best friend Julia. The next morning we had to get up early, because we were going to a family baseball tournament. In this tournament we had to play against other family teams. Sunday I was at home, I wanted to chill and have relax day.


On Monday Xandra (another friend) and I slept at Julia’s place. It was real fun and we laughed a lot.


Tuesday we woke up late in the afternoon and another friend named Aliek came to see us.


Wednesday I went with my father, brother and sister to Amsterdam. We shopped the whole day.


It was funny ! I got new pants, shoes and a really warm winter coat!


Thursday my friends Julia, Xandra, Aliek and I watched a new movie, named “Ghosts of Girlfriends Past”.


On Friday Julia, Xandra, Aliek and I went to Walibi Halloween. It was fright night. We stayed from 10.00 in the morning till 23.00 hours. It was really scary. I went for the third time to this fright night.


All these scary persons freaked me out. At Walibi park I visited three houses named : The Villa, Haunted Holidays and Psycho Shock.


Late night my mother picked us up and Julia, Xandra and Aliek slept at our home.


On saturday everybody went home.

Sunday I was tired and did nothing special.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten