donderdag 22 november 2012
Hey Mike!
Today it's saturday in the afternoon and I'm writing this blog. Yesterday after I finished school I went out with some of my friends. We talked about Walibi Halloween. Scary stuff! In the evening I had pizza for dinner, always nice. After dinner I went out with my friends, it was fun! Today I don't really know what to do.. It's raining, so I don't want to go out. I am sitting on the bench with coffee and typing my blog. I think that today I am going to make my homework, so tomorrow I don't have to do it and ofcourse I am going to learn the Englisch! Hopefully I'll get a good rate for the test. Actually today I wanted to visit Amsterdam, to shop, but in this weather it's not fun to walk outside in the rain! Because I am typing the blog my coffee is getting cold! So I finish now talking to you and start to learn my homework for this week!
Talk to you soon again.
Bye!
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten