zondag 14 april 2013
My weekend!
Hey Mike,
I'm going to tell you what I did in my weekend.
Friday, after school, 3 friends came and we ate pizza at my home.
After diner, we were getting ready and then me and my friends, Julia, Xandra and Natali went to the fair.
We were there for about 3 hours.
There were a lot of people.
Our friends were there too, so we were with a big group, it was a lot of fun!
I just like the fair, the music, attractions and everything you can do there.
On 22.00 we brought to my home.
We tooked a lot of junkfood and went to my room.
There we talked and laughed and about 1.00, we fell a sleep.
About 11.00 we where all awake and we went to my livingroom and I made a breakfast for them.
An egg with a selfmade banana strawberry smoothie.
In the evening I ate pancakes and later in the evening
I saw two movies with my mother.
Today I have to make my homework.
In the evening my sister and my brother in law will come to watch soccer with us and after that we will eat together.
I think I will go early to my bed and watch a movie.
And ofcourse I will study hard for my Englisch test on Tuesday!
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Amani,
BeantwoordenVerwijderenYou possess the tenses very well! Please use took instead of tooked. Also, dinner is what you eat, a diner is a place where you can eat.
Mike