donderdag 13 juni 2013
School elementery
Wow.. My time on my elementary school was amazing!
My elementary school was: De Regenboog, what means 'a Rainbow/the Rainbow'.
From group 1 till group 8 I was at that school.
I had an amazing class and we had a lot of fun.
But.. Not all of the teachers liked us, they all said that we are to active and the most of the teachers didn't knew how they had to get us quiet..
We called ourselves: the terror class and all that kind of names.
Our class was very close.
We knew each other very good and we also knew each other stories.
If someone was sad, we all wanted to chear him or her up.
Sure there where some people being bulleyed, but.. I think that every class had that moments.
In group 5 some boys did, in the break when the groups went home, worms and spiders in my desk, because they knew how scared I was and still am for insects..
On that moment I was very angry, but now I think it's funny and now I can laugh about it.
I think that my best memories from my elementary school where camp.
In group 7 we went with the car and stayed in one big house.
On the ground floor there were a tabel, kitchen and just a room for everyone.
There were also they bedrooms of the teachers and help parents.
On the first floor there were 2 bedrooms for the girls, with bunk beds.
In the basement there were 2 bedrooms for the boys, also with bunk beds.
The garden was soooooo big!
We played all day a lot of games in the garden, between the bushes and trees.
We also had a (bonteavond), that was a lot of fun!
A group of girls and I imitate talentshows.
In group 8 we went with the bike to a place with all small houses.
2 for the girls and 2 for the boys and 1 for the teachers and help parents and there were 1 bigger house for everyone 'the clubhouse'.
On our way up there were a lot of rain and it was very cold, when we finally arrived we all were tired.
We also had taken a detour, that happends when women leading cycling!
That night we had a (bonteavond), that was a lot of fun!
5 friends and I imitated K3.
On that moment we didn't care how we looked, because we enjoyed it to much!
And we went swimming!
But the best memorie is our final musical!
It was a lot of fun, time and stress to make him, but we did it and it was great!
The most of us cried when our time was done!
Some of my elementary school I miss very much and I want to see them more!
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten