donderdag 13 juni 2013
My passion
This blog I am going to write about my number 1 passion, dance.
I've been dancing since I was four years old.
I already dance 7 years by Jouetta's danscentrum.
Now I'm in the selection B.
On my dansschool we have all sorts of lessons and 3 selections.
Selectie C : 9 or older.
Selectie B : when you go to the secondary school.
Selectie A : if you are 16 of if you are going to be 16 in that year.
We have a lot of lessons and a lot of different styles: dancelessons for little childeren (2-4), ballet, streetdance, jazz, show/musical, spitzen, zumba, modern, tapdance, hiphop, technique lessons.
Next year I'm going to do; jazz, street, ballet, spitzen and modern.
I don't really have 1 style who is my favorite.
I like by street and hiphop that I can give all my energy for it.
By ballet and spitzen I like the sweet side of me ha-ha, if I have one.
No, but I mean by ballet and spitzen you have to be tenderly and soft.
It's very weird, because.. By spitzen it hurts, but I still want to do it.. But I think that is the same by kickboxing, it hurts, but people still continue with it.
I just love modern.
The dances are so beautiful..
Especially when there is a story..
If you look at 'So you think you can dance' you will understand what I'm saying.
Every 2 years there is a big show in the Schouwburg.
June 8 2013 I had one.
It was soooo amazing.
At the beginning I'm Always very nervous, but when I'm on the stage, all my nerves just go away and then I'm so excited!
Always when my first dance is done, I can't wait till the next dance.
I had a lot of extra rehearsals, so I was very happy when the day of the show was.
I had 2 shows that day.
1 from 14.00 till 17.00 and the second from 19.00 till 22.00.
We had to be present at 11 am.
Between show 1 and 2 only the older boys and girls were allowed to go eat somewhere in the city, but we had to come back at 18.00.
To a group and I went to KFC and we eat a lot, we were all very hungry!
In show 1 Xandra and Megan came.
In show 2 my parents, older brother, older sister, brother-in-law, Julia and Natali came.
I love to dance and it's just my number 1 passion.
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten